Start Pricing Homes with Confidence
The key to competitive home pricing is becoming proficient at comparative market analyses (CMAs).
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values. Want to take the guess work out of valuing a property and creating CMA’s. Then the PSA Certification is for you. Being able to accurately and efficiently value a property is crucial towards ensuring that you help make your clients happy. In this course you will learn:
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
How to Earn the PSA Certification+
- Complete the one-day class, Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA, either online or in a classroom.
- Attend the one-day classroom course on Thursday, October 6th in Portland. It is being held in conjunction with our Fall Convention meetings. You do not have to register/attend Fall Convention to attend the course, but you do have to register via the Fall Convention registration website. Go here to take this course at a discounted price of $60!
- Complete two, one-hour webinars:
Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Submit an online application.
One-time application fee of $179
What are the benefits of achieving the PSA Certification?+
- Use of PSA logo and name
- Downloadable PSA Certificate
- Customizable Press Release
- PSA Customizable Marketing Materials
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Facebook private networking group
Are you interested? +
Check out the OAR Calendar to see when we will be offering the PSA next!